Thursday, December 14, 2006

So, you like Mickey Mouse, eh? You're in luck! You can find all kinds of Disney watches for sale in my Disneywatches.biz store - Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Disney Princesses too!

I've been selling online since 2002; first on eBay, then Overstock.com auctions and now moving on to include an online store. Since the fee hikes I hardly sell on eBay, but I currently have some items up at Overstock; my eBay feedback/Overstock auctions ratings are both 100% positive with over 2800 transactions between the two.

Here's a sampling of the types of Disney watches that Twig's Place currently carries in my online store; click the heading to be taken to the category in my store, or click the picture to go to that item:

Mickey Mouse Watches by Lorus and SII (division of Seiko)
Retired Disney Lorus Mickey Mouse Watch Ladies    Retired Disney Lorus Lite Mickey Mouse Watch Ladies    
Retired Disney Mickey Mouse Watch Lorus
   Mickey Mouse Safari Adventure Childrens Watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home